Monday, March 31, 2008

dreams are my reality

Post dedicated to Sebastian Chelwing.

"Star light, Star bright,
the first star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
have the wish I wish tonight."

So, hold on to your dreams. Dream big dreams, dream huge dreams, for dreams, are my reality. If we never do dream, we'll never get it. We'll never work towards it. So everyone, just leap. Take a great leap and just believe that you can soar, high, into the sky. For you never know, you might just be able to fly. Don't stop believing in yourself, don't stop believing in your abilities, don't stop believing. You might never know. Anything is possible.






















"I hold it true, whate'er befall;

I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all."


Till then,

Pretty girl.

No comments: