Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Love, Maybellyn

Hello all,
Today will be the start of something new. Welcome to Maybellyn's new space, where we'll spend quality time together, talking about bunny-shaped clouds, cotton candy and butterflies. Aren't you excited already? As how all things start, we shall begin with an introduction.

This is a very significant moment as this marks the start of our beautiful friendship. As you would have already figured by now, my name is Maybellyn and I'm special. This space will not only be filled with my mundane day-to-day's happenings, it would also contain a series of depressing encounters (or so I foresee).

To continue with the introduction, I'm quite a pessimist but it's okay really. I'll show you what it means to put on a front and also, what a facade is. By the way, do not be mistaken. I'm not one of those depressed lil' emo kids who claims that cutting their wrist is a form of release and satisfaction. That is just wrong. As much as I'm a sadist, the emo kid's "way of life" is just way too juvenile. So, no, I'm not that depressed.

In fact, I think that the world's a beautiful place. Well, sometimes that is. I really should write more. This way, you'd know me better. Actually, you are not obliged to be here and definitely not compelled to read the contents here. If you choose to, by all means, go ahead.

I'd love it if you, you and you do leave me comments or such. At least I'd know that I'm still alive.

Just so you'd know, I'm an extremely boring person and you can judge this for yourself. Then again, I'm actually not a boring person. I'm in fact, really interesting and entertaining. If you have your doubts and you beg to differ, sadly, you do not know me.

Do engage in engaging conversations with me and I'll blow you away. Not literally though. So, that's about as much as I'll say for now and one very important thing to note, I'm not who I am.

Till then.


Au revoir.


Yours,
Maybellyn



No comments: